200×200 board book with sounds
Seasons & Sounds: Listen to Winter
Catch A Star
Through the snow with speed.
I’m following paw prints,
But where will they lead?
Toddlers will adore listening to the sounds of WINTER in this Seasons & Sounds series. With sound buttons to press on every spread and engaging, bright illustrations, readers are fully immersed into every season. Celebrating the ability of children to find joy in all seasons and weather, this stunning series encourages everyone to appreciate and respect the world around us.
#Baby #Toddler #EarlyYears #FirstBooks #Sounds Books #Winter #Nature #WWT #Environment
Key Selling Points:
- Encourages readers to slow down and listen to the sounds of nature
- Realistic nature sounds that bring every page to life
- Reinforces the ability of children to find joy in all seasons and weather and to spot tiny details that adults often overlook
- Diverse children
- Colourful and engaging illustrations
- A stunning series celebrating the seasonal seasons
- In partnership with WWT (The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust) who are the UK’s leading wetland conservation charity, working towards conserving, restoring and creating wetlands
Find out more about this book
If you’d like to find out more about this book such as publishing date, where you can buy a copy, then please email us email@example.com