A Focus On …
People Who Help Us
This series shines an informative and encouraging light on the difficult realities faced in today’s world and illuminates healthy ways for children to process and understand them. Children interact all the time with adults around them. This title looks at those adults whose role is to help others, from emergency services to education.
#PSHE #NonFiction #Communities
Key Selling Points:
- Takes a clear and informative approach to exploring the world around us.
- Teaches readers the roles of adults in their communities.
- Visually stimulating and engaging imagery.
- Simple and easy-to-read text.
- A range of full-colour images that support and compliment the subject.
Find out more about this book
If you’d like to find out more about this book such as publishing date, where you can buy a copy, then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org