£6.99 PB £11.99 HB
265mmx250mm Picture Book
Dancing with Dragons
Rose is exploring deep in the forest when she stumbles upon…DRAGONS! But these are no ordinary dragons and they need Rose to make a very important decision… A sweet, rhyming tale about adventure, friendship and awesome dance moves!
#DancingDragons #Intrigue #Wonder #ReadAloud
Key Selling Points:
- Dancing Dragons! What’s not to love?!
- Encourages a sense of intrigue and wonder
- Explores the relationship between a girl and two dancing dragons
- A bright and happy read by Australian author and speech pathologist, Amy Dunjey
- A perfect read-aloud rhyming story for the classroom
- Bright and colourful illustrations throughout by Jesus Lopez (Vlad’s Bad Breath and Vlad’s in Love)
Find out more about this book
If you’d like to find out more about this book such as publishing date, where you can buy a copy, then please email us email@example.com