A Focus On…
This series shines an informative and encouraging light on the difficult realities faced in today’s world and illuminates healthy ways for children to process and understand them.
Children are using the internet more and more, both at home and in school. This title explores issues surrounding online safety, examines what children can do if this occurs, and discusses practical ways children can stay safe online.
- Takes a sensitive approach to difficult topics.
- Teaches readers how they can help and understand their safety online.
- Provides a broad, modern understanding of sharing, identity, and online safety.
- Accessible text appropriate for a range of reading abilities.
- A range of full-colour images that support and compliment the subject matter.
Find out more about this book
If you’d like to find out more about this book such as publishing date, where you can buy a copy, then please email us email@example.com