Mickaël El Fathi
21st September 2018
205mm x 260mm hardcover
Peace and Me
What does peace mean to you? This illustrated collection of inspirational ideas about peace is based on the lives of Nobel Peace Prize Laureates of the 20th and 21st centuries, among them Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr., Mother Teresa and Malala Yousafzai. A must for anyone interested in exploring this essential issue of our times, this child-friendly exploration of what peace means to you and me is a book for every bookshelf.
Peace; Nobel Peace Prize; Biography; Empathy; Human rights
Key Selling Points
- Endorsed by AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL
- Introduces children to the lives and achievements of Nobel Peace Prize laureates from around the world #WeNeedDiverseBooks
- A valuable resource for teaching children about peace and human rights
- Perfect for celebrating the International Day of Peace (21st September)
- Includes a map, timeline and child-friendly biographies
About the creators:
Ali Winter is an experienced anthologist and non-fiction writer who has written for various international publications and is passionate about seeking out lesser-told stories from around the world.
Mickaël El Fathi is an acclaimed French-Moroccan children’s book illustrator who has pubished widely in France. A former computer graphic designer and 3D director, he now helps children travel the world through his illustrations.
Find out more about this book
If you’d like to find out more about this book such as publishing date, where you can buy a copy, then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org