170x180mm Board Book
18 months – 3 years
The Funny Farm: Tractor, Tractor
Mama Makes Books
One big tractor, shiny and new.
One small tractor, rusty and blue.
TRACTOR, TRACTOR is the second of four novelty flap books about the humorous goings-on at the Funny Farm. Each book has an early-learning concept underlying the story and TRACTOR, TRACTOR is all about opposites. It has sliders too, so children can make the tractors go forward and back, fast and slow.
The story starts with harvest time, when Red comes to help out on the farm. He’s new, shiny, fast and strong. Blue is an old faithful – small and rusty but wise and calm. So when Red decides a race is a good idea after a hard day’s harvesting, Blue lets him go, trundling slowly home at his own pace – only to find Red in a ditch. He’s no longer shiny and clean. He’s the dirtiest, smelliest tractor you’ve ever seen!
A warm-hearted story that shows, despite being opposites, young and old can make a great team, and the very best of friends.
Key Selling Points:
A lift-the-flap book, with sliders to move
- Tractors and farms are hugely popular with young children
- Part of the FUNNY FARM series each with unique novelties and concepts, and a cast of funny, friendly farm characters
- Introducing the concept of opposites
- A cross-generational story about teamwork and friendship
- Rhyming text and joyful, colourful artwork: enjoyable for adults to read and children to join in with
Find out more about this book
If you’d like to find out more about this book such as publishing date, where you can buy a copy, then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org