180 x 180 mm Board book
Birth to pre-school
This Little Piggy
Touch and trace nursery rhymes
This tactile board book contains a selection of five classic nursery rhymes:
- This Little Piggy
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Star Light, Star Bright
- Little Miss Muffet
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Charming illustrations
- Die-cut shapes in the pages that children can touch and trace with their fingers.
Reading the rhyming text helps to familiarise babies with the patterns of speech, and is ideal for helping young children learn to speak and read. Talking and reading go together and this helps a baby to listen. Listening and talking help lay the foundations for language development.
Contains ‘active’ words that encourage children to interact with the book.
- Companion volume to the bestselling Incy Wincy Spider
- Colourful and charming illustrations
- Large, easy-to-handle format with canvas binding and thick, printed edges
- Helps develop self-awareness, motor, speech and literacy skills
- Good for visual learners
About the illustrator:
Emily Bannister graduated with a BA in Graphic Arts from Liverpool John Moores University in 2001. She is the Creative Director at Elephant and Bird books, a producer of high-quality, illustrated picture books.
Find out more about this book
If you’d like to find out more about this book such as publishing date, where you can buy a copy, then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org